50 Resources to Spark Your Creativity in the Bedroom
Getting creative in the bedroom isn’t just for Valentine’s Day or honeymoons. If you want to spice up your sex life, you’ll need to lose your inhibitions and experiment with props, positions and different environments all year round. From the vault of articles at Cosmopolitan online to blog posts, games and illustrated guides from Men’s Health, Oprah and more, use these 50 resources to your — and your partner’s — advantage. Getting Fired Up Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. Learn how to break the ice, lose your inhibitions and jump start your libido by following this advice.
- How Do I Lose My Sexual Inhibitions?: Oprah’s Relationships page offers advice from Elle magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll. She recommends having a "goddess day," using blindfolds and role playing.
- Strip Her Inhibitions: Men’s Health publishes this guide to help men put their partners’ nerves at ease and help them get in the game.
- Get in the Mood for Love: This interactive guide offers up tips like adding a mirror to the bedroom, taking advantage of mood lighting and more to help lovers get in the mood.
- Feel in the Mood for Sex (Even When You’re Stressed) Learn tricks for getting aroused even when you’re stressed out.
- Have Sex for Dessert: This clever "menu" is full of foods that act as aphrodisiacs, including red wine, shrimp cocktail, and file mignon.
- Self Esteem, Hot Sex & Peace on the Planet Podcast with Dr. Judy Kuriansky: Watch this podcast to learn how to use Kama Sutra energy to ease stress, raise your libido, and banish "the four uglies:" shame, embarrassment, guilt and fear.
- Top 10 Natural Ways to Boost Libido: Discovery Health lists techniques like taking gingko biloba and experimenting with massage to boost libido.
- Recharge Your Sex Life!: Read this article from Kaboose to find out how you can get more creative and spice up your sex life…even if you’re a busy parent on the go.
- Ways to Enjoy Sex While Helping Your Back: Having a bad back isn’t a valid excuse for skipping sex. Doing yoga with your partner and getting massages will help you get in the mood.
- Sex Over 50: Keeping Your Sex Life Fun and Active: If you’re over 50, read this guide to help get you find new ways to experiment with sex.
Pleasing Her Check out these resources for tips and tricks that will really impress your woman.
- How to Get Her in the Mood for Sex: Learn new ways to arouse your woman with this detailed guide.
- 15 Sex Tips from Women: Sexually satisfied women let guys know what works in the bedroom.
- A Man’s Guide to Knowing Her Sweet Spots: Really get to know your partner’s body by fully understanding a woman’s sensitive spots and how to work them.
- What Your Woman Wants in Bed: Learn new foreplay techniques and more when you check out this sexy article.
- Drive Your Woman Wild: Tips like "communicate" and "take your time" will make you a better lover.
- Give a Sensual Massage: This very detailed guide gives directions for creating the mood for massage, mixing your own massage oils and giving your partner a massage she’ll never forget.
- 10 Foreplay Tips: How to Better Satisfy a Woman in the Bedroom: The title of this piece speaks for itself. Read on for tips like "take your time before undressing her" and more.
- 14 Oral Sex Tips: If you want to mix things up in the bedroom, start by mastering these tips.
- Romantic Ideas: Old-fashioned romance goes a long way. Get simple but effective tips here.
- Signs She’s Faking It: Find out for sure whether or not your partner is faking the big O by evaluating these signs.
Pleasing Him It’s not just about the woman! Wow your man with these fun, sexy tricks.
- 4 Sex Secrets That Keep Any Guy Interested: iVillage’s Michael Jeffrey lists four sexy "musts" that teach women to please their men in bed.
- His 9 Pleasure Triggers: Find out a man’s nine pleasure points by checking out this hot resource.
- Planning a Hot Night: Seduce your man by teasing his senses.
- Striptease 101: Have fun planning out your outfit, using props and choreographing a sexy little dance when you read this article.
- The Oral Factor: Women wanting oral sex tips to please their man can find them here.
- Sex Tips from Guys: Find out what real guys have to say about their favorite off-the-wall sex experiences here.
- 3 Surefire Ways to Please a Man in Bed: iVillage lists dirty talk, using a hands-on approach, and going oral as their top three tips.
- Guys Tell All: Learn about sex from a guy’s perspective by doing some research on this site.
- Foreplay for Men: Men need foreplay too. Check out this guide for help turning on your man.
- 10 Ways to Have Fun With Your Boyfriend–If you Stay Indoors: If you’re sick of watching TV, try out these creative ways to inspire romance.
Creative Ideas From kinky sex to living out your partner’s fantasies, these ideas inspire creativity.
- Cosmo’s Most Creative Sex Positions Ever: From the "Kitchen Encounter" to "On the Level," these creative positions will quickly become new favorites.
- The Art of Kinky Sex: Try out these simple little tips to make a romp in the bedroom full of unexpected surprises.
- The Art of Role Playing: Get ideas for role playing scenarios here.
- Living Out the Top 3 Female Fantasies: If your love life is stuck in a rut, try acting out one of these sexy fantasies in the bedroom.
- 10 New Places to Have Sex: Who says you have to have sex in the bedroom? Try out some of these secretive and taboo hot spots for a change.
- Surprise Sexy Scenarios: From playing hide and seek to surprising your partner with a mid-dinner snack, you’ll find sexy little inspirations here.
- How to Spice Up Your Sex Life: Forbes’ list of the thirteen steps to better sex includes new drugs, exercise, gene therapy and other innovative ideas.
- Play strip anything: If you’re no good at poker or don’t have any cards, turn any chore or activity into a game…that ends up with at least one of you naked.
- Creative Passion: This article is meant for women, but anyone can use these sex tips to wow their partner in bed…or in the rain…or anywhere else.
- Watch a sexy movie with your partner: If you’re squeamish, try something R- or PG-13 rated. Watching a steamy movie will get you in the mood, and you can reenact the scenes later, play by play.
Go-to Guides Use this list to connect to expert advice, ultimate how-tos and online archives full of ideas and instruction that will benefit your performance in the bedroom.
- Spice up your sex life: Doctor G. gives the Miami Herald ten tips for spicing up your sex life, from flirting with your partner to sleeping naked.
- Kama Sutra Positions: This illustrated guide will introduce you and your partner to new, satisfying sexual positions.
- How to Be a More Sensual Couple: This Reader’s Digest article has a lot of great advice for couples who want to add more passion to their lives.
- Cosmo’s 20 Favorite Sex Tips Ever: Get tips for creative foreplay, sensual massages and more here.
- Secrets to a Long and Happy Sex Life: Just because you’re not in your 20s and 30s anymore doesn’t mean you can’t have a fulfilling sex life. This article from Time gives tips to keep the passion alive.
- 18 Simple Rules for Becoming a Better Kisser: Even if you think you’re already a good kisser, review this list to make sure you’re puckering up right.
- Cosmopolitan Sex and Love: Visit Cosmopolitan’s online website for sex tips, new positions, romance quizzes and more.
- Men’s Health: Men’s Health online has "tons of cool stuff" that guys need to know about sex. Watch relationship videos, read about threesomes and check out the interactive "Position Master."
- Tantric Sex: This guide to tantric sex from the Discovery Health website will take your pleasure to new heights.
- AskMen.com: This website has lots of resources and tips for men wanting to learn more about sex and improve their own sexual techniques and experiences.
- There are no comments yet