Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up?
From our Sign Up page, just provide us with your full name, email address, birthday, and desired password.
My name was rejected during sign up.
While signing up for a personal profile, please ensure that your full name does not contain any invalid punctuation and that it contains a last name. If you're still having problems signing up for a personal profile, please email email@example.com
My Confirmation email doesn't arrive.
- Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter.
- Check that you're trying to log in from the correct email address.
- Please note that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (internet service provider).
I forgot my password.
Please submit your name change request at firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow 24 hours for the submission to be approved.
How do I create a Photo album?
Log in and go to the Photos page.
- From that page, select Create a Photo Album.
- Provide an album name, description and privacy level, and click "Create Album."
- You will be prompted to upload your photos using a APN photo loader.
How do I join a group?
You can join any open group on your networks. Also, you can join any "global" group that is open..
Some groups require administrative approval for you to join. If you try to join these groups, you will have to wait for an admin to let you in.
Finally, there are some groups on Adult Personals Network that are invitation only. You cannot request to join these. Only an invitation from a group admin will give you access.
How can I protect my privacy?
You can customize your privacy settings from the Privacy page. From here you have total control over who can view all of your content. Please note that, at most, only your friends, their friends and the people on your networks can see your profile. If you want to adjust who can find you in searches and what they can see or do with your search result, just edit the settings for your Search Privacy.